Did you know that you can now add multiple Instagram accounts to switch back and forth without having to log out and log back in?
Instagram just announced that you can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. Good news is that both Android and iOS are included in this 7.15 version update that is available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Go to your profile and tap or in the top right
- Scroll down and tap add account
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add
To switch between accounts you’ve added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to
Note that you can add up to 5 accounts.
- Go to your profile and switch to the account you’d like to remove.
- Tap or in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts. Logging out of all accounts will remove all the accounts you’ve added.