Influencer marketing involves using key brand advocates to drive your message to the larger market in an organic way. It pinpoints people with large social followings who have influence over your target audience, then focuses marketing endeavors featuring those key influencers.
Instead of marketing directly to a large group of consumers, you can pay influencers such as a journalist, doctor, or Instagram personality to promote your products and services.
Why does Influencer Marketing work?
Let’s face it: people trust what other people have to say! This is why influencer marketing has become such a powerful and effective marketing strategy. When you align your brand with an influencer, you are positioning your product or service for display to his or her already established large network of individuals who trust what that influencer has to say.
Today’s consumers are not the same as consumers of the past. They don’t listen to everything they hear on radio or television. They don’t take the time to read billboards or advertisements. What they don’t do is trust the large companies (at least, not until they take the time to get to know them and the company has earned their trust). They do, listen to what other people have to say!
And it pays off:
- On average, businesses generate $6.50 for every $1 invested in influencer marketing.
- 81% of marketers who have used influencer marketing judged it to be effective.
- 51% of marketers believe they get better customers from influencer marketing.
- 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers trust influencer opinions over traditional celebrities.
- 59% of marketers increased their influencer marketing budgets last year.
Our Founder @sheispaulina on Instagram
Want help with your Instagram Marketing Influencer Relations program? Email email@example.com for more information.